Pre k – 8th grade: Sunday Morning Fellowship 10:00 to 10:30am
1st Sundays of the month student classes and parent meeting 10:30 to 11:30am
2nd Sundays of the month family formation 10:30 to 11:30am
3rd Sundays of the month student classes 10:30 to 11:30am
4th and 5th Sundays may be used for extra class time or celebrations as needed
Retreat ( Reconciliation) Sat January 22nd 1-3pm
1st Reconciliation Service Sat January 29th 1pm
Practice – Thursday April 28th 6:00pm
1st Communion – Sunday May 1st at 1:00pm (English)
Saturday April 30th at 6:00pm (Spanish)
March & April Homework:
- Please watch on FORMED the second season of the Signs of Grace episodes on the Eucharist.
Each of the 7 episodes are about 4 mins. Please watch one and talk about it with your child.
Signs of Grace: You are Loved videos
- Please watch on FORMED this 11min episode of the Presence:
Presence: For Children: The Miracle at Every Mass presented by Fr. John Riley
- Practice confession. Do a daily Examination of Conscience and Act of Contrition with your child.
- Do the Prodigal Son Craft
- Miracles or Jesus: Read from the Bible or children’s Bible
and have your child draw a picture of their favorite Miracle
* Jesus Heals the Paralyzed Man Matthew 9:1-8; Mark 2:1-12
* Wedding at Cana John 2:1-11
* Calms the Storm Matthew 8:23-27, Mark 4:35-41, and Luke 8:22-25
* Multiplication of Loaves
Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6:31-44; Luke 9:12-17; John 6:1-14
- Read the story of the prodigal son. Talk with your child about how the father in this story represents God, our Heavenly Father. God always loves us and wants to be close to us. Sin separates us from God and confession brings us closer to God. Worksheet
- Do a daily Examination of Conscience and Act of Contrition with your child.
Reconciliation worksheet in Spanish
- Practice how to do Confession. (Role play)
- Watch on FORMED:
- *Signs of Grace: You Are Forgiven: Intro Video Session 6
*Signs of Grace: You Are Forgiven: Intro Video Session 7
- Parent prep
Watch on FORMED: For Parents: Preparing Your Child for First Confession
- Infancy Narratives
*Annunciation– Color and cut out the picture of the Annunciation. (It is made to be a stand up card if you bend the sides.) Read from the Bible Luke 1:26-38
*The Visitation— Color worksheet and read the back
*The Nativity.— Color worksheet. Have students draw pictures to illustrate the Birth of Jesus booklet.
Recorded Zoom Class on the Infancy Narratives
- Read the story: “Soul Doctor” Talk about sin verses accident. Review the Ten Commandments.
- Watch on FORMED:
*Signs of Grace: You Are Forgiven: Intro Video Session 3
*Signs of Grace: You Are Forgiven: Intro Video Session 4
*Signs of Grace: You Are Forgiven: Intro Video Session 5
- Baptism Worksheets.
Have your child complete these and review baptism and Grace.
Watch on FORMED: Brother Francis episode on Baptism
- Story of Moses and the Ten Commandments
Complete worksheets and practice Ten Commandment memory game.
Watch Bible story on Youtube: https://youtu.be/NTpGGBCSdis
- Parent prep
Watch on FORMED: Forgiven part 1 and Part 2
1. Trinity Craft
2. Review the Catechism Rap
3. Angel coloring pages– Decorate
4. Creation Story and Fall
How to get FORMED
To sign up for “Formed” go to formed.org
Or Download the Formed app from you app store.