The Sacrament of Confirmation will be conferred at
The Cathedral of St Andrew
Sunday Morning Fellowship 10:00 to 10:15am
Classes will be 10:15-11:30 on 3 Sundays of the Month
Registration online at: https://forms.gle/XnD2mR3on2rRA4WD6
En Español: https://forms.gle/bBVNd2tCxUjJjTjc6
- Class (3 classes a month, which include family formation and 2 student classes)
- Retreat/Service activities
- Take-home/Self Prep (Journal/Interview/Letter)
- Class: It is important to make it to every class. Instead of having class every week, we are condensing the
program so that we only have three classes per month. Please communicate if you have a conflict or an illness
. There will be class make-up work. If more than two classes are missed you will need to attend class at
All Saints/St Michael’s or arrange to meet with Erin to make up your classes. Also note: This is not a “class”
like we think of it, but rather Confirmation focused youth ministry with guided discussions.
- Adoration: Class is pointless if we do not spend time in prayer. Faith is about a relationship with Jesus. We
cannot confirm you if you do not spend time with the Lord. Please make it to 6 of the 8 monthly adorations
. This will be youth led, sometimes with music, with prayer guides. Confession will be offered at one. And
we will have Nerf Wars following each Adoration. This is open to all Middle and High School teens.
- Retreat/Service/Experience: Retreats and Service are more faith-inducing than classes.
So we are also providing these opportunities. There is a Youth Rally in September , Retreats throughout the year, a Service project in March, and the Easter Triduum in April. Please attend all.
If you have a conflict with one, please talk to Erin because she can be creative.
- Take Home/Self Prep: This is not “homework”. What I give you to take home is “relationship work”. Our
faith is not only a personal one but a communal one. And one of the other main components of growing
in the faith is relationship with other faithful adults. Thus, the candidate and their sponsor will have a
journal to guide them through faith discussions. And they will interview another active catholic, as well
as research and hopefully build a relationship with a saint of their choosing.